I’m just gonna be honest here, I am probably one of the laziest people in the world! Though I enjoy doing many things, there are sometimes…who am I kidding? There are many times when I would just love stay in bed for a full 24 hours.
I decided to make this post as a sort of motivation for myself and others. If you can relate to more than half of these points on my list, you should probably get off of your butt and stop exhibiting sloth like behavior!
FYI I have done everything on this list at least once…or more. #noshame
1. Being sooo lazy that you’d rather let yourself starve than get up.
2. Ordering takeout more than 3 times a week to avoid cooking or going food shopping.
3. Losing the TV remote and feeling like it’s the end of the world, because you know there is no way you’re getting up to change that channel until tomorrow.
4. Instead of walking down the stairs like a normal human being, you put your own lazy spin on it.
The slip and stair
The stop box and roll
5. Using Siri to make calls/text? Enough said…
6. Calling/texting someone in the same house/room as you.
7. Wearing a hat more than 4 times a week because your hair is “out of order”.
8. Not taking your makeup off after a night out and praying that your skin doesn’t melt off.
9. Waiting for the rain to come, so you can get your “nature car wash“. Something about going green?…No?
10. Seeing dishes piled up to capacity in the kitchen sink and getting out of there faster than a toupee in a hurricane.
All of us, at some point in our life have been a “lazy bum”, and that’s totally okay. The point is not to make a habit of it. It isn’t easy, and a struggle I know all too well, but it’ll be worth it in the end…right? 😂
*All gifs used in this post were taken from GIPHY*